- From the President
- Nature Center
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Live sea turtle nesting numbers from Keewaydin Island
We are excited to introduce our new live counter for sharing sea turtle nesting data from Keewaydin Island. With help from our partners at Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve,…
Bat found on the ground and magnificent frigatebird rescued from the water
Now through June 17th, we are running an online fundraiser for all of the baby animals admitted during this breeding season. June 3rd will be our big annual virtual fundraiser.…
Multiple animals admitted with rodenticide poisoning
This barred owl was among the 113 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. The young barred owl was found…
Ask Governor DeSantis to veto attack on local waterway protections
For over 15 years, the Conservancy of Southwest Florida and our partners have been depending on urban fertilizer ordinances to help solve our water quality crisis. It is well established…
Earth Day Festival 2023: Invest in Our Planet
We want to thank the public for coming to our Earth Day Festival on Saturday, April 22nd. We welcomed about 1,700 guests to our campus for a free admission celebration.…
- Katy Hennig | Communications & Marketing Director | email@example.com | 239-380-1715
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Gould | Digital Marketing and Content Coordinator | email@example.com
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 600 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land, and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry, and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation, and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org