- From the President
- Nature Center
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Red-shouldered Hawk Nestling Kept on Leash
The von Arx Wildlife Hospital is located and part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. We are open 365 days a year from 8am-8pm. Please call 239-262-2273 for any wildlife…
An Eastern Cottontail’s Surprise Radiograph
The von Arx Wildlife Hospital is located and part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. Open 365 days a year from 8am to 8 pm. Call 239-262-2273 for wildlife assistance.…
How Land Development is Affecting Birds
By Andrew Robey, Education Intern The state of Florida lies along the southern end of the Atlantic Flyway which is a highly used bird migratory route that extends from northeast…
Cat attack: Marsh rabbit suffers spinal trauma
A marsh rabbit was among the 119 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. The marsh rabbit arrived mid-morning; the…
Action Alert: Help stop a proposed mining operation
A long-time potato farm in the Density Reduction Groundwater Resource (DGRG) area in Lee County is seeking to become a mining operation. The Troyer Brothers Mine proposal involves the construction…
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Gould | Digital Marketing and Content Coordinator | email@example.com
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org