- From the President
- Nature Center
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
von Arx Wildlife Hospital remains open, caring for animals injured in the storm
Our hearts are with all of our neighbors and the entire SWFL community as we navigate the devastating impacts of Hurricane Ian together. The entire West Coast of Florida saw significant…
Nature Center closed for Hurricane Ian preps
The Conservancy Nature Center is closed to the public this week as we prepare for Hurricane Ian. The von Arx Wildlife Hospital will remain open, weather permitting, from 8 a.m.…
Protect the migrating birds, prevent window collisions
The von Arx Wildlife Hospital is located and part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. We are located at 1495 Smith Preserve Way in Naples, Florida. Call 239-262-2273 for wildlife…
Education team gears up for SURVIVORS field trips
The SURVIVORS program is in partnership with Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve. The Conservancy of Southwest Florida is gearing up for a busy field trip season out on the…
Naples Beach Outfalls South System Project moving forward
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida would like to thank the Naples City Council for voting to move forward with the Beach Restoration and Water Quality Improvement Project, also known as…
- Katy Hennig | Communications & Marketing Director | email@example.com | 239-380-1715
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Gould | Digital Marketing and Content Coordinator | email@example.com
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 600 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land, and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry, and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation, and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org