- From the President
- Nature Center
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Final chance to defeat SB 2508
SB2508 has been sent to the Governor for his consideration. The Governor can sign the bill into law, allow the bill to become law without his signature, or veto it. …
Red-shouldered Hawk Nestling Kept on Leash
The von Arx Wildlife Hospital is located and part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. We are open 365 days a year from 8am-8pm. Please call 239-262-2273 for any wildlife…
An Eastern Cottontail’s Surprise Radiograph
The von Arx Wildlife Hospital is located and part of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. Open 365 days a year from 8am to 8 pm. Call 239-262-2273 for wildlife assistance.…
How Land Development is Affecting Birds
By Andrew Robey, Education Intern The state of Florida lies along the southern end of the Atlantic Flyway which is a highly used bird migratory route that extends from northeast…
Cat attack: Marsh rabbit suffers spinal trauma
A marsh rabbit was among the 119 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. The marsh rabbit arrived mid-morning; the…
- Katy Hennig | Communications & Marketing Director | email@example.com | 239-380-1715
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Gould | Digital Marketing and Content Coordinator | email@example.com
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 600 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land, and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry, and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation, and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org