- From the President
- Nature Center
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Despite budget crisis, Florida is doubling down on costly and destructive plans
Nicole Johnson | Director of Environmental Policy, Conservancy of Southwest Florida Like so many Floridians facing the current public health crisis, the state of Florida itself is wrestling with a…
2020 Loggerhead Sea Turtle Nesting Season Recap
This year the Conservancy of Southwest Florida concluded its 38th season of loggerhead sea turtle nest monitoring on Keewaydin Island. Since the program’s inception, Conservancy biologists have collected samples and…
The Latest on Lake Okeechobee Releases
Lake Okeechobee just hit the 16 foot mark last week, which triggers another section of the operations that guide how the Army Corps of Engineers manages Lake Okeechobee levels and…
Stop the Destructive Toll Roads
Help us stop 140 miles of new toll roads that will destroy wetlands and Florida panther habitat at a cost of more than $3 billion! Please tell FDOT to not…
Concerns over sprawl dominate public hearings for eastern Collier
The Collier County Planning Commission, on September 3, concluded day one of two scheduled public hearings to discuss amendments to the Rural Lands Stewardship Area (RLSA), a 300-square mile planning…
- Katy Hennig | Communications & Marketing Director | email@example.com | 239-380-1715
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Gould | Digital Marketing and Content Coordinator | email@example.com
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 600 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land, and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry, and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation, and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org