- From the President
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Conservancy of Southwest Florida appeals Rivergrass Village lawsuit
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida has filed its initial brief in Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal seeking to overturn the trial court’s ruling on its challenge to the development…
The Porcupines of the Sea
By Camryn Anderson | Education Intern At the Conservancy of Southwest Florida, our Dalton Discovery Center is home to many native aquatic and terrestrial animals. When visiting the Dalton Discovery…
The Nature Center reopens December 18!
Newly expanded Dalton Discovery Center features new interactive exhibits, galleries The Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center is reopening Dec. 18 to members and visitors after the completion of a…
Take action: Protect the Panther Refuge from encroaching development
Connectivity: it can be life or death for the endangered Florida panther. There are two important major corridors used by wildlife, especially large mammals such as the Florida panther. The…
Epoxied gopher tortoise and hooked royal tern
Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of von Arx Wildlife Hospital A gopher tortoise and a royal tern were among the sixty-one animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
email@example.com | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org