- From the President
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
A magnificent frigatebird and northern cardinal among the admitted
A magnificent frigatebird and a northern cardinal were among the fifty-five animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other admissions…
Let’s call the whole thing off: Clean Water Act permitting should return to Feds
By Amber Crooks | Environmental Policy Manager At a recent industry conference, developers, their representatives, and consultants from across the state expressed frustration that the new “state 404” program had…
Invasion of the Atomic Sunfish
By Conservancy Research Manager, Dr. Jeff Schmid The atomic sunfish has invaded our coasts! Not in the sense of a nuclear disaster followed by a monstrous creature emerging from the…
Help us battle invasive species in Southwest Florida
Invasive species are a top-tier environmental issue here in Southwest Florida. Burmese pythons are eating their way through the wildlife in the Greater Everglades Ecosystem; cane toads outcompete their native…
A sooty tern and a banded water snake among the 53 animals admitted this past week
A sooty tern and a banded water snake were among the fifty-three animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
email@example.com | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org