- From the President
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Tell the U.S. Army Corps LOSOM Must be Balanced for All Stakeholders!
Your voice is needed to urge the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to incorporate critical changes into LOSOM that will ensure the protection of the Caloosahatchee and west coast communities.…
Car strike causes devastating shell fracture
By Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of the von Arx Wildlife Hospital A gopher tortoise was among the 102 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of…
Locksmith finds bird trapped in drainpipe
By Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of the von Arx Wildlife Hospital A brown thrasher was among the 96 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of…
RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament Oct. 8-10
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida will hold the 28th annual RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament Oct. 8-10 to benefit the Conservancy’s commitment to water quality protection, as well…
Landfill employee rescues swallow-tailed kite
By Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of the von Arx Wildlife Hospital A swallow-tailed kite was among the 104 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
email@example.com | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org