- From the President
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Wildlife prospers when people work together
A double-crested cormorant and twelve black-bellied whistling ducklings were among the eighty-four animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other…
Why we do it
By Rob Moher | Conservancy President & CEO When I tell people how our Environmental Science Department works with endangered sea turtles, their eyes light up. I tell them about…
Window collisions are more common among birds than some may realize
A northern parula and a chimney swift were among the fifty-one animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other admissions…
Collier County Board of Commissioners approve RLSA Amendments but agree changes may be needed sooner than later
The three-year process to amend Collier County’s 300 square mile growth plan for the Rural Lands Stewardship Area (RLSA) came to a close on July 13 when the Board of…
Two young raccoons found in construction debris
Two young raccoons and an osprey were among the seventy-three animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other admissions included…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
email@example.com | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org