- From the President
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Sea turtle nesting: Ways you can help
How often, alone, do we expose ourselves to the midnight hour? To the boundary of civilized and savage? A ribbon of sand between the tame and turbulent, the known and…
Children attempt to bury black skimmer chick
By Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of the von Arx Wildlife Hospital A black skimmer was among the 87 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of…
Coachwhip snake a rare admission to the wildlife hospital
By Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of the von Arx Wildlife Hospital An eastern coachwhip was among the 87 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of…
Tell the U.S. Army Corps LOSOM Must be Balanced for All Stakeholders!
Your voice is needed to urge the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to incorporate critical changes into LOSOM that will ensure the protection of the Caloosahatchee and west coast communities.…
Car strike causes devastating shell fracture
By Joanna Fitzgerald | Director of the von Arx Wildlife Hospital A gopher tortoise was among the 102 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
email@example.com | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org