- From the President
- Press Releases
- Wildlife Hospital
Wild animals need very specific care
A killdeer was among the 110 animals admitted to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida this past week. Other admissions include a chimney swift, a…
Conservancy to appeal Rivergrass ruling
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida is disappointed with the Court’s ruling today. The Court declined to hear evidence that Rivergrass will cost Collier County taxpayers millions of dollars and will…
Meet the Prehistoric Animal That Still Lives Among Us
When visiting the Dalton Discovery Center here at the Conservancy, you may see a strange creature with an armored shell and long tail buried in the sands of the touch…
Conservancy educators launch e-learning initiative
Engage. Explore. Explain. Extend. Evaluate. “Seeing students light up with excitement as they engage with us on a virtual platform is always rewarding. While we miss seeing students in-person, we…
Burmese python ambassadors join Conservancy Education team
We are so excited to announce the newest members of our education team! They are scaly, slithery, and weigh less than a pound. They prefer to be held together, and…
- Kate Kintz | Director of Marketing and Creative Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 239.430.2460
- Greg Willette | Digital Media Manager
- Holly Boldrin | Public Relations Director, Priority Marketing
email@example.com | 239.267.2638
ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida was founded in 1964 as a small grassroots advocacy group. Today the Conservancy employs more than 60 full-time staff and is supported by more than 60 volunteers and 25 interns each year.
- We are an environmental preservation organization headquartered in Naples, Florida.
- Focus on issues related to our water, land and wildlife in Southwest Florida’s 5-county area (Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades).
- Employ a team of environmental experts in the areas of policy & advocacy, science & research, wildlife protection & rehabilitation and education.
- The Conservancy is a 501 © (3) nonprofit
1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, Florida 34102 | 239-262-0304 | www.conservancy.org