With the help of Amazon.com and Chewy.com, it's easier than ever to donate to the von Arx Wildlife Hospital! We have created a Wish List on both websites, where you'll be able to see the items we need the most in order to help care for injured and orphaned native wildlife. And by using Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase back to the Conservancy. So you're helping twice with one purchase! See the links below.
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Please keep a copy of your receipt from Amazon or Chewy as a record of your donation to the Conservancy. Thank you so much for purchasing an item for our von Arx Wildlife Hospital as every item makes a difference.
Please consider using Amazon Smile and changing the charity you support to the Conservancy. Use the button below to do so. Once you do that, come back and click the Amazon button above, which takes you right to the Wish List.
Start a Facebook Fundraiser
Creating your own Facebook fundraiser is easy and can be done in just a minute or two. Start yours today and help us raise money to care for these injured animals inside the hospital.
More Items the Wildlife Hospital Always Needs
The items listed below are in no particular order, and any donation is gratefully appreciated. All donations can be dropped off Monday thru Sunday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
FOOD AND VITAMIN PRODUCTS
- Oatmeal / Rolled Oats (not instant)
- Toasted Oat Cereal
- Purina One Smart Blend Kitten Formula
- Safflower Seeds
- Nut and Fruit Blend Cardinal Seed
- Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles
- Distilled Water
- Iams Smart Puppy Chow Small Breed
- Bug Spray
- Tape (Duct and Masking)
- Kitchen Shears
- Blue Ball Point Pens
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic Wrap
- Food Storage Bags (Gallon, Quart, Sandwich)
- Batteries (Double AA and Triple AAA)
- Unused Dog Toys for Enrichment
- Unscented Paper Towels
- Broom and Dustpan Set
- Towels in Good Condition (all sizes)
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Liquid Dish Detergent
- Cotton Balls
- Scotch Dishwand Refills and Holders
- Trash Bags (15 and 33 gallon)
- Laundry Detergent (High Efficiency - HE)
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Simple Green Cleaner
- Putty Scrapers